Monday 23 May 2011

Thoughst on this Reflective Blog

I have really enjoyed writing this blog because it has provided me with a relatively easy outlet to reflect on my thoughts as well as share my thoughts with others.  I find it quite easy to write and usually write a lot so this blog gave the opportunity to express many of my thoughts. 

I thank Kerry for suggesting that we do a blog during this course because it has helped me to develop and refine my thoughts during this learning process.  It has been an interactive tool that facilitates ongoing thinking and highly recommend it to others, not only researchers but also other professionals.  I also enjoyed using the mindmap software because apart from being comfortable with words and writing, I am also a graphical person and like to see pictures relating concepts to one other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment